This is not really a bug, but just something I noticed when testing something else:
I have a device with a working Wifi setup.
Now I enter the setting page on the I-b device configuration page, changing the wifi setting to someting I KNOW is not working and rebooting the device.
After the reboot I can now access the device using the AP config (using my mobile phone).
Not changing anything (because I want to take time on how long it takes for the AP to come up again) - I click “Cancel”, pulls the power and waits for the device to reboot.
Now the device connects using the Wifi setting that was working before I changed it on the portal.