Fullscreen Browser - not starting in testing channel

Fullscreen Browser fails to start when using “testing” channel (181211-ea6c06 testing) - ok on “stable” channel.

Error log read as follows:
user.notice service.root: adding cert extra-certs/www.cacert.org
user.notice service.root: /usr/bin/chromium-browser: line 88: /dev/fd/62: No such file or directory
user.notice service.root: /usr/bin/chromium-browser: line 138: lsb_release: command not found
user.notice service.root: /usr/bin/chromium-browser: line 139: lsb_release: command not found
user.notice service.root: /usr/lib/chromium-browser/chromium-browser: error while loading shared libraries: libgnutls-deb0.so.28: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
user.notice info-beamer: [main.c] cannot stat root/sv/chromium/supervise/pid.new during inotify: No such file or directory

Correct. Sorry about that. There’s a new version that fixes this, but before this is going to end up as the new “stable” version of the browser package, I’ll have to get some feedback of the more hardcore users of that package to ensure everything is fully compatible. Hopefully this can be done rather soon, so the released package then works for both the stable and testing version of the OS. Could you quickly email me at hello@info-beamer.com. I’ll send you a link of the current development version you can test.

Can confirm that the supplied “new version” addresses the issue that I was seeing - thanks for your prompt assistance!!!

The default browser version has now been updated, so there’s no need to use any kind of dev version. Feedback welcome.